The 2018 Grayson County Fair runs from August 28 to September 3. You don't want to miss this full-filled event in Leitchfield, KY.
2018 Grayson County Fair Admissions and Hours
You'll want to check out the official website of the Grayson County Fair for complete details, but here's some basic information to get you started:
- The Grayson County Fair rewards early birds with an admission cost of only $10 per person on August 28 & 29
- The cost of entry from August 30 through September 1st increases to $12 per person
- Ticket purchases are cash only; no debit/credit cards accepted
- Gates open at the Grayson County Fairgrounds at 4:00 PM on most weekdays, while opening at 8:00 AM on Saturday
- The fairgrounds is closed on Sunday and Monday features the Labor Day Parade only
2018 Grayson County Fair Events
Much like the 2017 Grayson County Fair, this year's fair is loaded with a variety of family-friendly events. From carnival rides to pageants and tractor pulls, there's a little something for everyone.
For a complete listing of everything that the fair has to offer, check out the 2018 Grayson County Fair Schedule.
2018 Grayson County Fair Carnival Rides
Fair rides are always a popular attraction. Let's face it, a good number of people show up for the rides alone. If you happen to be one of those people, you'll be happy to know that you can catch a glimpse of some of the Grayson County Fair rides before the gates even open.
Here are just a few of the rides that you might see at the Grayson County Fair this year:
- Crazy Bus
- Giant Wheel
- Wipe out
- Drop Zone
- The Claw
If your fairgoers happen to be on the younger side of things, no worries. There's a carousel and other kid-friendly rides to keep them entertained.
2018 Grayson County Fair Lodging
We hope you're making plans to attend the 2018 Grayson County Fair. At the same time, we'd love to invite you to book a room at the Hatfield Inn while you're in town. We have clean rooms, comfy beds and some of the friendliest staff around (not to mention an awesome breakfast to help you start your day). :)